11 June is the 162nd day of the year (163rd in leap years). There are 203 days remaining until the end of the year.
- 1403: John IV, Duke of Brabant (d. 1427)
- 1456: Anne Neville, wife of Richard III of England (d. 1485)
- 1726: Infanta Maria Teresa Rafaela of Spain, Spanish-born Dauphine of France (d. 1746)
- 1897: Grand Duchess Tatiana of Russia (d. 1918)
- 1928: Fabiola de Mora y Aragón, Spanish-born Queen consort of the Belgians
- 1934: Henrik, French-born Prince Consort of Denmark
- 1968: Alois, Hereditary Prince of Liechtenstein
- 1183: Henry the Young King (b. 1155)
- 1216: Henry of Flanders, Emperor of the Latin Empire
- 1488: King James III of Scotland (b. 1451)
- 1557: King John III of Portugal (b. 1502)
- 1712: Louis Joseph, Duke of Vendôme, Marshal of France (b. 1654)
- 1727: King George I of Great Britain (b. 1660)
- 1859: Klemens von Metternich, Austrian statesman (b. 1773)
- 1879: William, Prince of Orange, disgraced heir apparent to the Dutch throne (b. 1840)
- 1903: Alexander Obrenovich, King of Serbia (b. 1876)
- 1914: Adolphus Frederick V, Grand Duke of Mecklenburg-Strelitz (b. 1848)
- 2006: Bruce Shand, father of Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall (b. 1917)
- 631 BC: Emperor Taizong of Tang, the Emperor of China, sends envoys to the Xueyantuo bearing gold and silk in order to seek the release of enslaved Chinese prisoners captured during the transition from Sui to Tang from the northern frontier; this embassy succeeded in freeing 80,000 Chinese men and women who were then returned to China.
- 1509: Wedding of Henry VII of England and Catherine, Princess of Wales
- 1594: Philip II recognizes the rights and privileges of the local nobles and chieftains in the Philippines, which paved way to the stabilization of the rule of the Principalía (an elite ruling class of native nobility in Spanish Philippines).
- 1917: Alexander of Greece assumes the throne of Greece after his father Constantine I abdicates under pressure by allied armies occupying Athens.