|Carlos Morales Quintana|
|Born||(1970-12-31) December 31, 1970 (age 41)Lanzarote, Spain|
|Spouse||Princess Alexia of Greece and Denmark|
|Children||Arrietta Morales y de Grecia|
Ana María Morales y de Grecia
Carlos Morales y de Grecia
Amelia Morales y de Grecia
|Parents||Luis Miguel Morales y Armas|
Maria Teresa Quintana y Gonzales.
Carlos Morales Quintana (born December 31, 1970) is a Spanish architect and yachtsman. He is the husband of Princess Alexia of Greece and Denmark, a member of the Greek Royal Family.
Carlos Morales was born on 31 December 1970 in Lanzarote, Spain to Luis Miguel Morales y Armas and María Teresa Quintana y González. He married Princess Alexia, the eldest daughter and child of King Constantine II of Greece and Queen Anne-Marie of Greece, on 9 July 1999 at St. Sophia Cathedral, London, England.
The couple have four children:
- Arrietta Morales y de Grecia (born 24 February 2002 in Barcelona)
- Ana María Morales y de Grecia (born 15 May 2003 in Barcelona)
- Carlos Morales y de Grecia (born 30 July 2005 in Barcelona)
- Amelia Morales y de Grecia (born 26 October 2007 in Barcelona)
Carlos, Alexia and their family live now in Puerto Calero, Lanzarote, Canary Islands in a house that Carlos designed. Carlos Morales is the president of the J/80 fleet at Lanzarote.
In June 2009 the Spanish police announced that he is a "person of interest" in an investigation of white-collar crimes and bribery in connection with obtaining building permits on the Canary Islands
- Dynastic Orders of Greece : Grand Cross of the Order of Saints George and Constantine