| This article is need of a clean-up. You can help out Royalty Wiki by re-organizing parts of the article, checking grammar and spelling, and making other corrections to improve the overall quality of the article.
Pauline Grace Maguy Ducruet (4 May 1994; Centre Hospitalier Princesse Grace in Monte Carlo, Monaco) is the daughter of HSH Princess Stéphanie of Monaco and Daniel Ducruet. Her parents subsequently married in a civil ceremony on 1 July 1995.
She has an older brother (Louis) and two half-siblings from her parents' other relationships, a half-brother (Michaël Ducruet) from a relationship her father previously had with Martine Malbouvier, and a half-sister (Camille).
- Lycée Prince Albert I de Monaco, baccalaureate literary section
- Collège Charles III de Monaco
- Lycée Français de Zurich (for a short time)
- An École Primaire (primary school) in Auron, France
Pauline is said to have skipped a year in school, making her a year behind her brother, rather than two years behind. She received her French Baccalauréat degree in July 2011.
As of December 2011, according the Princess Stephanie, Pauline is assisting her with all aspects of the 2012 International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo and studying a fourth language at Language School in Monaco.
Although she holds no title, she is a granddaughter of Prince Rainier III and Princess Grace of Monaco, a niece of Prince Albert II, and is currently 8th in the line of succession to the Monegasque throne.
Pauline Ducruet is a competitive diver. In 2010, she represented Monaco at the World Junior Diving Championships in Aachen, Germany, and in July 2010 she competed in the European Junior Swimming and Diving Championships in Helsinki, Finland. In August 2010 she was part of the Monaco delegation at the 2010 Summer Youth Olympics in Singapore.
- 6th in 1-meter springboard at the international meeting in Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- 5th in the 1-meter springboard championships in France Winter Youth in Angers, France
- 2nd jumps of 1 and 3-meter championships in France Youth Summer School in Strasbourg
- 19th and 22nd at the European Championships in Helsinki
- a finalist in the 3-meter springboard in the 1st Youth Olympics in Singapore. (final result: 12th place of 13 divers)
- 18th FINA Junior Diving World Championships
- Group A Girls 1m (16-18) - (Prelim/Quarterfinal) 21
- Group A Girls 3m (16-18) - (Prelim/Quarterfinal) 29
On 5 November 2010, Pauline was nominated as "Sportsperson of the year" for the 2009-2010 season. She did not receive the honor, however, just for being nominated, she received a gold trophy.
Miss Ducruet's earliest activities include the training of elephants in the circus of Franco Knie., In 2004, she was involved in gymnastics; her mother is president of Monaco's gymnastics federation. Pauline has been appointed President of the Jury of the New International Festival for Young Artists as a part of the International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo 2012.