| Prince of Sayn-Wittgenstein-berleburg, Prince of Denmark, Count von Pfeil und Klein-Ellguth
|Friedrich Richard Oscar Jefferson|
|House||House of Sayn-Wittgenstein|
|Father||Count Jefferson von Pfeil und Klein-Ellguth|
|Mother||Princess Alexandra of Sayn Wittgenstein berleburg|
|Born|| 14 September 1999 (age 17) |
Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
On 13 March 2017, Prince Richard became the heir-apparent to the headship of Princely Sayn-Wittgenstein-berleburg.
Prince Richard was born on 14 September 1999 at Copenhagen University Hospital (Rigshospitalet), Denmark. As the eldest child and only son of Count Jefferson von Pfeil und Klein-Ellguth and Princess Alexandra of Sayn Wittgenstein berleburg. His father is the son of Count Friedrich-August von Pfeil und Klein-Ellguth and Astrid Maria Andres. His mother is the second child and elder daughter of Richard, 6th Prince of Sayn Wittgenstein berleburg and Princess Benedikte of Denmark.
Prince Richard has only one sibling, a younger sister.
- Princess Ingrid of Sayn-Wittgenstien-berleburg, (born 16 August 2003)
Titles, Styles and Honours Edit
Titles and Styles Edit
- 14 September 1999 - 13 March 2017: His Serene Highness Prince Richard of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg and Prince of Denmark, Count von Pfeil und Klein-Ellguth
- 13 March 2017 - present: His Serene Highness Richard, Hereditary Prince of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg, Prince of Denmark and Count von Pfeil und Klein-Ellguth
- Germany: Grand Cross of the Order of Merit of the Federal Republic of Germany, 1st Class
- Denmark: Recipient of the Queen Ingrid Commemorative Medal
- Denmark: Recipient of the 75th Birthday Medal of Prince Henrik
- Denmark: Recipient of the 70th Birthday Medal of Queen Margrethe II
- Denmark: Recipient of the Ruby Jubilee Medal of Queen Margrethe II
- Denmark: Recipient of the 75th Birthday Medal of Queen Margrethe II