|Princess Emma Marie|
| Princess of Prussia and Princess of Isenburg
|Emma Marie Charlotte Sophie|
|House||House of Hohenzollern|
|Father||Georg Friedrich, King of Prussia|
|Mother||Sophie, Queen Consort of Prussia|
|Born|| 2 April 2015 (age 2 years) |
Early Life Edit
Princess Emma Marie was born on 2 April 2015 at Hohenzollern Castle in Bremen, Prussia. As the younger daughter and fifth child of Georg Friedrich, King of Prussia and the third child and only daughter of his second wife Sophie, Queen Consort of Prussia. Her father is the eldest child and only son of Prince Louis Ferdinand II of Prussia and Donata, Countess of Castell-Rüdenhausen and her mother is the second child and only daughter of Franz-Alexander, Prince of Isenburg and Countess Christine of Saurma-Jeltsch.
Princess Emma Marie has two half-older siblings from her father's first marriage and three other siblings, two elder brother's and one younger brother.
- Wilhelm Ferdinand, Crown Prince of Prussia, (born 10 October 1998, age 18)
- Princess Victoria Marie of Prussia, (born 18 June 2001, age 15)
- Carl Friedrich, Prince of Prussia, (born 20 January 2013, age 4)
- Louis Ferdinand, Hereditary PrInce of Prussia, (born 20 January 2013, age 4)
- Prince Heinrich of Prussia, (born 28 November 2016, age four months)